Who doesn't like a sriracha ranch dressing? This sweet and spicy modified dressing is destined to become the fastest moving condiment in your fridge. Luckily, it's super quick and easy with these pantry staples. Literally, we have but one step to complete this creation. Try it will fresh veggies, on burgers and fries, potato wedges and of course, chicken wings.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Dukes)
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Onion
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate until it's time to serve!
Enjoy with Sriracha Chicken Wings!