I don't know what it is about spicy-sweet sriracha chicken wings in the summertime, but these have become our homemade go-to party wings! Without a doubt, it's always the first thing at the table to be eaten. It's a certified "no left overs" party item. The Sriracha Seasoning brings the perfect amount of sweet, savory and spicy goodness to my wings. Let's get cooking!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Seasoning
- ¼ cup butter, melted (½ stick)
- 1 cup Sriracha Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line large shallow baking pan with foil; spray foil with no stick cooking spray. Toss wings with 1 tablespoon of the Sriracha Seasoning in a large bowl. Arrange wings in single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until wings are golden brown and crispy, turning halfway during cooking.
- Mix butter and remaining 1 tablespoon Sriracha Seasoning in clean large bowl. Remove wings from pan; drain on paper towel. Add wings to sauce; toss to coat well.
Serve with Sriracha Ranch Dressing!