Raw Essentials is produced and distributed by Southern Style Spices.
We take pride in delivering products that are guaranteed safe and compliant. Our products do not leave our facility unless they meet or exceed expectations.
We’ve developed and implemented a rigorous Food Safety System for all of the products that leave our warehouse. Our programs in place include, but are not limited to:
- Allergen Control Program
- Certificates of Analysis
- Cleanliness (sSOPs)
- Finished Product / In-Process Controls
- Glass, Brittle Plastics and Knife Policies
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Internal Checks and Audits
- Nonconformance (NCR) Procedures
- Personal Hygiene Practices
- Pest Control
- Preventative Maintenance
- Recall Program
- Record and Documentation Management
- Supplier Approval Program
In addition to these food safety programs, Southern Style Spices operates in a cGMP and HACCP Certified 3rd Party Audited facility with an audit score of “Superior.” As of 2022, we have met and exceeded all industry, customer, and regulatory requirements needed to earn the coveted, world–renowned SQF (Safe Quality Food) certification. Furthermore, Kosher certification has been obtained for a majority of our products from Whole Kosher Services. This means our certified products have been verified to be Kosher, pareve, and permissible all year round, excluding Passover.