These simple, spicy sweet Korean BBQ skewers are absolutely delicious and impressive when served to guests. This Korean BBQ Rub creates a simple, but genuine Korean BBQ taste to give you all the subtle flavors of a true Korean BBQ dish, but with just 5 simple ingredients!
- 12 oz good quality Pork (we recommend Pork Belly), cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 ½ tbsp Korean BBQ Rub
- 1 Red Onion, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 4 variety Bell Peppers, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 tbsp toasted Sesame Seeds (optional garnish)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (optional garnish)
- Preheat your grill over high heat.
- Massage meat with Korean BBQ Rub. Let sit 6 hours or overnight.
- Skewer your protein, alternating with onions and bell peppers. Do not overcrowd the skewers; make sure there is space between each ingredient.
- Grill for 6-9 minutes, turning every 2 or so minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley before serving.