Ever tried a Smoky Salt Bloody Mary? This beautiful breakfast drink has everything you need from tomatoes to shrimp. Is there any better way to wake up? We like to take this classic brunch drink and make it our own by adding Oak Smoked Garlic Pepper Salt to the rim mixture, you give your Bloody Mary a great smoky BBQ taste.
- 1½ oz Vodka
- 3 oz Tomato Juice
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Celery Salt
- Pinch of Oak Smoked Garlic Pepper Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (if you want it HOT)
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Celery Stalk / Olives / Shrimp / Tomatoes / Asparagus (whatever you want to garnish)
- Mix the celery salt, cayenne pepper & oak smoked garlic pepper salt on a flat plate.
- If you have a margarita salter, use that. If not, fill a bowl with water to wet the glass rim. Then twist your glass rim only in the salt mixture.
- Place ice, vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce & hot sauce in a shaker.
- Shake until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour over ice into your separate salt rim glass.
- Garnishwith your favorite Bloody Mary toppers.